I found dad's doppleganger!
Hey
so we had a really rough week so not much to write. I went on splits with
the Zone leaders last week and we visited the first counselor in the Bishopric,
in Vanadzor, and he was wearing pajamas with a white shirt tucked in. I
got way stoked on that. I quite literally found old man pops twin and he
lives in Armenia! Who would've thought? The rest of the week we tried and
tried to set up appointments and every time they fell through... We even
had two appointments at the same time on the same day and they both fell
through. It was just a hard week because we had no success and I got
really discouraged, but hopefully the next week will be better though.
One highlight was that a recent convert came back after being
inactive for a couple months. He walked into the church and said I missed
this and then we met with him and he told us that all he wanted to do was tell
everyone that there is a resurrection after this life. It was really
cool. Anyway that's all I really have to say. Love you fam!
--
Մեծ Սիրով, Երեց Քրիսչենսեն
P.S. Pictures of my homemade Armenian backgammon and chess board
No comments:
Post a Comment