Monday, January 9, 2017

Նոր Տարի! Աղջիկս!

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year.  I am so stoked that there is a new year ahead of us.  2016 was a really hard year for all of us in Armenia.  It was a good year full of growth, but it was hard.  As the clock turned to midnight to start 2017 I literally felt a weight come off my back. I'm excited for this year, the new beginnings and the progress we can make this year.
cows head we found on the side of the road




This week has been full of meetings as usual. Serving as a clerk and Zone leader really gets you into a lot of meetings. I only pray that I don't get put in as a clerk upon my return.  I would go less active... I only joke. Kind of...
visiting an orphanage

Elder Burraston and I are doing super well in Charentsavan.  The work is a little slow, but we're just trying to build our branch.  A man came in the other day who a couple weeks ago told us that he was only baptized for money, so we kind of thought he was a lost cause for now.  Or it wasn't his time.  This last week he came in and told us that he decided he wants to go to the temple so that he can do the ordinances for his loved ones and he's ready to come back to church. Interesting right? God works miracles I will say that. He is still a god of miracles.  I testify of that!

This last week was really just activities and meetings.  We did a musical number as a district for the christmas program for the missionaries.  I played the right hand of We heard the bells on christmas day. Then we all hummed together, and then we just spoke the last verse.  It was sick.  Then we had a plan b and they let us do it later. Where elder burraston started playing the wrong song, and then I kicked him off, and played the wrong song again.  We then called another missionary up to the stand (Elder Bradshaw) and made him sing with us. And then in the middle of the song we all stopped singing and he sang a solo. It was really funny.  Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Love you all! I hope you had a good Christmas and New Years!

Մեծ Սիրով, Երեց Քրիսչենսեն

No comments:

Post a Comment