Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Final Destination:  Ajapnyak Branch
                                    
So fun story to start off... Yesterday, we were walking out of a meeting and I started going down a set of stairs that had a bunch of ice on it and I slipped and fell, and hit my eye on the corner of the step.  It hurt really bad, and the area doctor worried that i had a concussion so he had me go down to the mission office so I could Skype with him.  He looked at me for 2 minutes and said I was fine and told me to go home.  I have a nice black eye, and a a good cut on the side of my face with a couple scrapes and bruises, other than that I'm fine.   It was sick though because we got to be a part of the transfer calls, so we got to pretend to be the AP's, it was pretty funny.

Things are going pretty well here and we ended the transfer with a sacrament meeting of 32 people... Definitely up from the 14 we had our first Sunday! 

                                     
Transfers are on Wednesday, so I'm headed to Ajapnyak to serve with Elder Sproul from Anaheim California.  I'm officially entering my 7th (of 8) Transfers.  Only one more! Time is flying so fast.  i'm sure I'll blink and this next transfer will be over.  I'm really excited to serve in Ajapnyak. I'm still the clerk so I'm going back to back to back.  That's sick and then we will be whitewashing which means neither of us have served in the area before so the first couple weeks are going to be fun trying to figure that out.  Also the sisters in our branch are also white washing, so no one is really going to know where anything is. At least there's a Tashir's Pizza across from the church.  That's the only important part.
                                       
Other than that, we had another riot brake out in church, second week in a row, but this time about cleaning the church.  As long as it's not about money, I'm' fine.  It was so funny because we were teaching the kids, and they were all quiet and listening, when the riot broke out. Then they started running around yelling fight, fight, fight!  Funny that the kids are the behaved ones here.
                                       
The church has seen a lot of growth in Charentsavan though, I'm really happy with the work that we've done here.  If anything I feel the spirit a lot more during the meetings and I feel like that is really important.  I know that this is God's church and nothing, will stop it from going forward.
                                        
Love you, for the most part.
        
Մեծ Սիրով, Երեց Քրիսչենսեն




spilled pulpy all over me


Made a plaque for Elder Richmond because his is boss


Elder B


No comments:

Post a Comment