Monday, November 14, 2016

TRANSFERS, TRANSFERS, TRANSFERS

                                                    
                                       Selfie with Burraston

Sorry, I don't have a lot of time to write today because we're going to go play football with all the elders in Yerevan and we're running late.  We had transfers though so I'm excited about that.  I'm staying in Char as a Zone Leader and Clerk.  My comp is Elder Burraston, from my MTC group, and he is the Branch President.  He was already the BP in Artashat and I'm grateful I dodged that bullet. I like being the clerk... 

                                                        
                            my new comp already hard at work

No big news from this week, just that I started a new work out program with Burraston and we are getting jacked, sort of... Missionary jacked! (so really not that jacked) Yesterday my whole body ached, I guess that's what you get when you're not diligent in working out on your mission.  I'm turning over a new leaf.  Today, I can't feel my legs, we'll see what tomorrow has for us.

I don't have a lot of news for this week because of transfers.  Elder H and I visited some members and said goodbye and then Elder B and I visited some members to say hello. ayd kan ban! This should be an eventful week though because Elder Martino and Kacher are coming from the seventy and they want to do an MLC on Saturday and then we also have District Conference so this weekend will be all meetings.  Friday is also Zone Conference with the seventy's.  

I love the Book of Mormon, and the church and my mom.







No comments:

Post a Comment