Monday, November 28, 2016

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!  
                               

This week, I went on a split with a new missionary.  He has been here for just three weeks now, and it was cool to see the light in him that is in most new missionaries.  I don't want to say much, but he expressed many problems and things that he is struggling with, that I also struggled with when I was a new missionary here in Armenia.  It was cool to see why God had me go through that, because I was able help him at least a little bit.           

We spent most of the week with less-actives, who I actually have never met before.  Though we did not have any come back this past week, I was happy to see an increase in number from our first week together.  We are excited to see where Charentsavan can go.
                                             

We had thanksgiving which I missed a lot.  Last year, we didn't have thanksgiving so we just got pizza and donuts and I really missed the turkey and potatoes and pies. I love pie.  We're also going to Georgia again on Thursday so I'm really excited for that, that'll be really fun. That also means McDonald's again!! 
                                            

Love you all,

Մեծ Սիրով, Երեց Քրիսչենսեն





Titanic anyone?








My comp and I made this pizza with what we had...
Tater's




No comments:

Post a Comment