Monday, November 21, 2016

Mom don't be mad at me, but we didn't do anything this week...

This week we spent 6 of our 7 days in Yerevan... Because we had Zone Meeting with Elder Martino from the Seventy, I had an infected ingrown toenail so I had to go the hospital three times.  But it's all good now.

  And We also had district conference.  The first one since  May.  Nothing crazy happened, but I got to act like a body guard and stood by the doors the whole time.  It was fun...

Elder Martino had a really cool quote, he said, Conversion is not an event, but it's a process.  Conversion is a lifetime process. True conversion comes when we know how to progress.  I'll have a better letter next week, because I'll actually do work this week because we'll actually be in our area.  Love you mom!


Մեծ Սիրով, Երեց Քրիսչենսեն





Mt Ararat

No comments:

Post a Comment