Monday, June 13, 2016

So this week was a bit crazy for us.

Last Tuesday we had a really great Zone training meeting in Yerevan.  We are now in mega zones so we had half the mission together and even President and Sister Carlson were there.  Some highlights from the meeting:  In one of the areas the sister missionaries are white washing and training so they decided instead of doing a role play they would split us up and send us out on the streets so help give those sister missionaries a head start in their area.  I got to go with Elder and we were able to get a hand fold of numbers.  Our only problem was that we we were only supposed to be gone for 20 minutes, but we were gone for 45 minutes... Whoops.

The following days were a bit crazy.  Elder G, one of my Zone leaders, came down to Ararat to go on three day split.  It was really cool.  I was able to gain a lot more respect for him as my leader and we were able to find a bunch of investigators.  He took me to his previous investigators houses from when he was serving in Artashat about a year ago. And they all accepted us warmly.

Friday.  Most of the pics you got are from Jermuk. Jermuk is one of the biggest Tourist spots in Armenia so Elder W and I along with the other elders from Artashat got to go down on Friday for our P-Day.  It was super tight...  We went up a ski lift that looked over the whole valley.  Everything was so GREEN.  When I was in Gyumri I thought Armenia was always going to be a bunch of dead trees and garbage everywhere, but it can be very pretty.  We also got to see a really cool waterfall!

Hey sorry this letter is pretty boring.  I'm just having a hard time finding words right now, but just know that the church is true and that I love the mission.  Enjoy the pics mom!  I have more but I'll send them next week.
And as always I love most of you...































No comments:

Post a Comment