We met with him, but then he lost his phone, so one day we were getting pics printed and he was chilling outside the store! He explained that he had lost his phone and that he would call us in the next couple days. I worried that it would never work out, but then he randomly walked into the third hour of sacrament meeting yesterday and then we were able to sit in a meeting with him. It was sweet. We meet again with him tomorrow and I'm pretty excited. And we have his new number now so we can actually get a hold of him. So that was pretty cool to see God's hand working here in Vanadzor. I know that God lives, that he loves each and everyone of us, and we only need to turn to him and he will embrace us with open arms. He will never forget us.
No comments:
Post a Comment