Monday, May 29, 2017

MIRACLE INVESTIGATOR CONTINUED...
                                     


This has been the most eventful week that I've had in a long time.
                                       
I have to tell you about the coolest thing that happened. So I was on a split with Elder Z, who is a super good Missionary, and we met with our investigator from last week.  He started smoking when he was 12 because his girlfriend died.  Well we told him we don't smoke in our church and so he told us he had a desire to quit smoking so I thought okay, this could take a while. Well, during our lesson he kept looking anxiously at the window, and asked if they opened and we answered yes. So he went over to the window opened it and chucked two packs of cigarettes out the window and a lighter and hasn't smoked since!
                                      

We now have a predicament. He works in the military, though he is only seventeen and now he's being sent to the front lines for 5 days.  He's pretty worried about that.  He's been there four times, and so I'm praying that he will be okay. We gave him a blessing of comfort and counsel. I think he'll be okay, but I'm still worried.  He just gets things.
                                       
He has been a huge miracle for us, and I'm glad we get to work with him.  I know this church is true and it will continue to roll forth, like a rock cut out of the mountains without hands. I love this church and I love most of you.
                                         

Մեծ Սիրով, Երեց Քրիսչենսեն







No comments:

Post a Comment