Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The Zoo                         

First off, just so you all know.  Tomorrow I'm going to be in Jermuk again all day so that's why i'm writing on Sunday instead of Monday because tomorrow I won't have time. We also have transfer calls tonight so that's exciting! Next week i'll let you know what;s going down.

The Zoo was super tight last Monday so I've decided my new life goal is to own a Zoo.  Seem legit?  I have tons of ideas for my Zoo but I can't tell you so they don't get stolen. Don't worry you'll all know in the future when my Zoos are famous. Enjoy the poor quality pictures.

We had our last Zone training meeting of the transfer.  The huge group of missionaries goes home this week so we're going to just be floating for the next week or so.  My trainer, Elder B, and Elder L and Elder K and all those missionaries are going home so that's a little sad.  It was really interesting.  I got paired with Elder B for a role play during the meeting.  The role play was going to rescue return missionaries that had gone less active after their mission because they stopped reading from the Book of Mormon, praying, and going to church.  

They talked about gaining revelation like walking through a foggy day. All you have is enough information to keep walking forward, just one step at a time.  That's kind of how Wednesday worked out. We got out to Khalisa and turns out that all our appointments weren't there.  So we just prayed and started walking.  Long story short we ended up walking past a couple guys working in one of the fields and started a lesson with them and we ended up picking them up as investigators.
 
That's about it for the week.  I should have more pics next week because of the Jermuk trip and transfers and all that.  I love you all, especially my mom and dad.
-- 
Մեծ Սիրով, Երեց Քրիսչենսեն



























No comments:

Post a Comment