Monday, August 29, 2016

Slower Week

My heart and prayers go out to Luke.  I know that God has a plan for him and that plan is perfect, and whatever happens it will be in line with God's plan for Luke.

This was my first full week in Charentsavan.  And it's just been a little slow...  We spend most of our days in interviews with members for welfare and so I don't have a huge role.  I've been trying to pitch in a little more this week, but we'll see... We're going to try to go on some member splits this week so that would be cool.

We had our first Zone conference on Friday.  We talked all about Branch councils and how to run them since we will all be playing pretty big roles in those meetings indefinitley.  Five missionaries are Branch Presidents including my companion so we mainly just learned how they are to run.  It's a little harder because we have a lack of active worthy males here so we only really have a second counselor, a relief society President and young women's president.  But slowly but surely will get this started.

We have some splits, Mission leadership council, and Branch training meetings coming up this week.  But for now nothing too much to report to you. I wish I had something more to tell you, but that's about it.

I know the church is true and I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God.  I will try to get a better letter next week Mom.  Love you!


--
Մեծ Սիրով, Երեց Քրիսչենսեն

No comments:

Post a Comment