Tuesday, March 29, 2016



PIGS AND POLICE...

Not much time to write today but two quick stories, okay maybe three

                                   
First off the pictures... We walked into our members house, who raises pigs, and they had the head skinned and all just sitting on the table.  So I got some sick pictures.  I asked if i could eat the eye, but they said it was really bad for you so I didn't really worry about it. Then I asked if I could take it home and Elder Larsen said no... So I wasn't really winning.  I did end up carrying that pig eye around for a while, I think my comp thinks I'm crazy because I started talking to it telling it that it used to live here and all that.  Good times...   They fed me pig tongue a couple weeks ago and the meat that's on the face in the picture ended up in my stomach a couple hours later and I survived!
                                    
The Police:  We just had a weird slash cool experience with the police this week because we were getting registered to the apartment that we live in.  One day we were going to visit some members in Zod when the police approached us and asked if we had our residency card and passport and I had forgotten mine at home. I panicked to say the least but it ended up being okay.  We just had to go to the station to pick some stuff up.  When we left I thought I was out of the woods when a cop came and called us back in to "talk about why we're here" Don't ask why that is in quotations, I honestly don't know.  It was cool just because the conversation started out with them interrogating us about why we were there but they realized that we were clean young respectable kids just trying to share the gospel, and so they ended up giving us their number so that if anything goes wrong we can call them.  They actually seemed pretty interested in the church...  And that's how I became friends with the cops.
                                        

Ok I lied, that's it. I don't have 3 stories. But I hope you all enjoyed Easter and had a chance to reflect on the Resurrection of our Savior.  "As in Adam men all die, as in Christ we all shall live".  Christ truly does live and we will all live again. 

As always if anyone has any pics for me of our time before the mission please email them to me, I still have very little.  Love you all, for the most part! (հատկապէս մայրս)

-- 
Մեծ Սիրով, Երեց Քրիսչենսեն






No comments:

Post a Comment