| Under the Welcome sign to Gyumri |
I'm running out of things to say and I think my letters are super boring so feel free to send ideas so that I can make them more entertaining for all of you. Happy Birthday to Bethany though! One year old already!! Nathanael look up cake smashing parties! (You'll thank me later)
So this week was just kind of adjusting to my new life in Ararat, just meeting all the members and visiting our investigators. I had my first day in the group yesterday. There are 12 active members and we meet in one of their homes. I had to give a talk on faith. I hear that I will probably be speaking every week. I also will be able to bless the sacrament every week so I'm actually excited for that since I haven't blessed the sacrament since I left really...
So Sadly I didn't get any pictures of this when I went out, but we visited a member who raises pigs this week along with chickens so I got to go in and hold a little piglet and mess around with the big smelly pigs. We also chased chickens down that had escaped the coop and had to throw them back over the fence. I just remembered when we would always go to Wheeler farm back in the days...
So my investigator, N, in Gyumri, who I worked with for the entire transfer, was baptized on Saturday. I was really sad that I couldn't be there but I'm glad our work finally paid off with her. Anyway I think thats it.
This is my last time in the Gyumri Ward!
| Gyumri Ward |
No comments:
Post a Comment