Monday, February 29, 2016

Transfer Week....

Not much to talk about this week.  Last week we were cleaning out our phone.  We were calling all our contacts and if they wanted to meet we kept them and if they didn't, we took out their name in the Area book.  We came across a man that lives in Akhuryan.  A week or so ago we went and met with him and his neighbor and had a little meeting and got to know each other.  I didn't really know if they would progress or not, but we kept them on our radar.  Last week we went and met with them and a couple of his neighbors and his wife were there and they were actually very intirgued about the chuch.  They met with us twice last week and when we talked about the Plan of Salvation all five of them accepted a baptismal date.  One of them asked us what we believed about life after death.  She told us how she was meeting with the Jehovah Witnesses and she didn't agree with what they taught about that.  So she stopped listening to them.  And as soon as she read the introduction to the Book of Mormon, she sat the book down on the table and said that this book is true.  We're meeting with them again tomoorow and we'll see what happens, but they are a really good group of people, I'm just sad I might not be here for their baptism,

Oh ya! Transfers are this week so I'll find out tomorrow if I'm staying or if I'm going.  Who knows? I might be in Gyumri for 9 months...  So I'll let you all know what happens next week! Love you all...ish

-- 
Երեց

P.S. After walking all day this what my shoes normally look like by the time we make it back home



No comments:

Post a Comment