The made it! tired, fed and put to bed!
I don't have too much time to email so I'll make this quick. We made it to Armenia after 2 long flights making up of only 16 hours of travel time. We got there around 8 last night, or 10 in the morning for you, but I am loving it here. The fruit here is SOOOOOOO good. We had breakfast this morning with fresh pineapple grapes and oranges and I don't think I'll ever go back. Armenia is a beautiful place and I am happy to serve here for the next 2 years. Just to give you a heads up, I can only send pics of myself and that's it. It's for protection really. We are going to go to the genocide memorial later and the mother of Armenia sites and then tomorrow I'll meet my trainer and be off. I will write more on Monday, but I love all of you. Oh and Andrew we saw the fountain that you were talking about. I think... They had this big water show it was really cool. But in someone of the surrounding towns the only place they can get water is from a fountain at the center of the town. So the thing you saw might have been one of those. I'll send pics on monday too! Love ya
--
Սիրով, Երեց Քրիսչենսեն (Love, Elder Christensen)
No comments:
Post a Comment