Monday, April 10, 2017

Small Miracle that meant A Lot to Me....

So back story, those who don't know my Grandpa passed away about two years ago, just a month before I got my mission call to serve here in Armenia.  Well when he died my mom gave me his consecrated oil holder thingy mjig.  And since I've carried it with me just about everywhere, in every area I've kept it on the key ring, and even when I was home it was always with me.  

In Ajapnyak, the key ring is kind of old and not super tight so the keys have been falling off a lot lately. On sunday I noticed that the consecrated oil holder was missing, and I paniced a little.  We looked everywhere but couldn't find it. I was pretty upset because it was one of the only things I have with me that was my grandpa's.  Well I went into the other room and said a small prayer in my heart, and I was filled with peace that we would find it.  So I finished getting ready and I went to the church.

At the church we were setting up conference for the church when someone walked in.  They didn't come in to say hi to us for a while so we went to check it out.  I cheked outside to see if they had just come and gone, and on my way out I noticed a little silver thing inbetween the mat on the floor. It was my grandpa's oil container!  I haven't been that happy to find something in a long time.  It was just a small testimony that God cares about us, and when we ask in faith anything is possible. It may seem like a little thing to most people but it really meant a lot to me.  I know God lives and he loves and knows each of us personally.  

I also loved conference.  Elder Uchtdorf's from Priesthood session about the Spain temple was probably my favorite. I also really liked President Eyring's talks about seeing others how God sees them. 


Մեծ Սիրով, Երեց Քրիսչենսեն

No comments:

Post a Comment