Spring is coming...
I hear there's a lot of snow in Utah, I do not envy you. I'm ready to to be done with the winter and here in Yerevan everything is starting to melt. I'm even wearing basketball shorts to go play outside. I'm so excited you have no idea.
I hear there's a lot of snow in Utah, I do not envy you. I'm ready to to be done with the winter and here in Yerevan everything is starting to melt. I'm even wearing basketball shorts to go play outside. I'm so excited you have no idea.
This week was pretty slow as well, all our appointments fell through every single day, but somehow we did find a few investigators so that's exciting. Also fun fact, I got my mission call two years ago today, that's crazy. Well I have no weird stories for you except for yesterday in my testimony I somehow mixed up the word for lightning (kaytsak) with the word for mosquito (motsak). So... There's that.
Back to Ararat
| Ararat |
We got to go back to Ararat on Friday and came back on Saturday, so I got to go back and see all the members I served with back then. It was the first time I had been back in 8 months so I was pretty excited about that. On the way back we were in a bus and this drunk guy was ganging up on us for being preachers. He spent the entire ride just yelling at us and swearing, and it was really just embarrassing for him. I guess that's why we got the Word of Wisdom. I'm really grateful for that, that we have a father in heaven that loves us so much to protect us from the harms of alcohol and other substances. It was cool though because there was a nice couple next to us and they felt bad for us and defended us on the bus and then gave us some food, which was a great treat because we were both starving.
| Ararat |
Sometimes we see God's plan as an obstacle, we want our way, we don't want to follow his plan, or keep his commandments, but in the eternal perspective they are truly a blessing. We are protected from the harms of the world when we follow God, but when we follow our will we will just find misery and sorrow. I love the church and i got pics today.
No comments:
Post a Comment