Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Day of Mothers...


Hey I´m actually going to keep this pretty short if that´s cool.  We talked so I don´t feel a huge need to send a big email.

First off, Happy Mothers Day MOM!!!! I love you! I completely forgot to say that when we were Skyping.  So There I have repented.  

Nothing huge, to report.  Today we had Zone Training meeting, the last of the transfer, that was fun.  They talked about re-establishing the church in Armenia so that was cool.  We really just worked on role plays and planning. 


We went and did more service for our member out in Shitlu where we found that their cow had given birth to a little calf last Sunday.  These pictures are when it was 4 days old...  So that was cool.  I´m going to have to live on a farm when I go home.

Մեծ Սիրով, Երեց Քրիսչենսեն






No comments:

Post a Comment